Wine Tasting Dinner
Title: Wine Tasting Dinner
Location: Black Rock Country Club
Theme: A Taste for Charity
Date: Friday, March 30, 2012 6:30PM – 10:30 PM
Black Rock Country Club
Silent and Live Auction
4-course sit-down dinner, with opening reception and includes wine $100 per person or tables of 8 persons can be reserved for $800 (please provide names of attendees for check-in)
Reception: A welcoming glass of sparkling wine and cheese/fruit display will be available as people arrive. The Norwell Jazz Band will provide the music. A cash bar will also be available to those who prefer something other than wine.
- Roasted Tomato Consumme with grilled zucchini & mozzarella sandwich
- Scallops & Bacon over melted leeks, red bliss cake and haricot verts
- Rosemary-Pepper Grilled Flat Iron Steak, atop roasted baby potatoes & a Cabernet shallot sauce
- Flourless Chocolate – Walnut Torte with orange shortbread crust and fresh berries
- Marsh’s Liquors
- M. S. Walker Fine Wine & Spirits
- Black Rock Country Club
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
Any special dietary concerns should be made to Pat Bigger 781-640-7542
Auction items are welcome.
All questions can be directed by email email@example.com
or by phone 781-659-3465 (h) 781-640-7542 (c) Pat Bigger.
Photos from 2011 Wine Dinner: